Access to ISA - Apply for beam time
How to prepare and submit proposals to request beam time.
For all users of ASTRID2
- Before submitting a proposal please ensure that you have read the information on the Access to ISA page.
- Before you submit a proposal, it is advised that you contact the beam line scientist responsible for the facility you wish to use.
- If you are applying for beam time through MOSBRI for access to the AU-SRCD beam line, it is not necessary to submit a proposal for the same project through ISA. However, if you wish to have additional beam time (not covered by MOSBRI), then you should submit an ISA proposal
Please download the proposal form below and complete all of the appropriate sections of the form.
- ISA Proposal and Beam time Application Form
Note: this version of the form is different from previous years. It is best to save the pdf to your computer, complete it and then submit it as an attachment to an email. Do not use the "Submit Form" button from within the pdf file.
- If you would like to include figures as part of your proposal, please submit them in a separate pdf file along with your proposal form.
Submit the proposal electronically to the ISA secretary, Hanne Bak (), ISA, Centre for Storage Ring Facilities, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Aarhus University.
Last Modified 04 October 2021