LEAPS meets Quantum Technology – Conference. Isola d’Elba, Italy
Pre-registration for the conference is open
LEAPS is delighted to announce the first of its conference series bringing together LEAPS and a Science community, starting with the latest developments in quantum technologies, and identify opportunities for both sides. This is the first LEAPS Topical Conference aiming to bring together the latest achievements from the synchrotron radiation user community with those from source development and instrumentation. The focus of the first LEAPS Conference will be dedicated to the opportunities emerging from the Quantum Technologies R&D. This conference shall showcase where today and future synchrotron radiation contributes to the advancement of Quantum Technologies.
Download a flyer advertising the conference here, which also includes a list of speakers.
Chair of the Conference: LEAPS Chair 2022 Leonid Rivkin, PSI Chairs of the Scientific Committee: Oliver Rader, HZB, Sakura Pascarelli, EuXFEL, Klaus Attenkofer, ALBA Cells
- Arrival Date: Sunday, 15th May, 2022
- Start of the conference: Monday, 16th May, 2022
- End of the event: Friday, 20th May, 2022
This Conference will be by invitation after pre-registration. Registration forms will be moderated. A conference fee will be requested for participation.
To pre-register by the 21st of January 2022, follow this link: https://agenda.infn.it/event/19730/
How to apply for a Student Grant, by 21st January (LATEST):
- register on https://agenda.infn.it/event/19730/ (this page also contains more detailed information for the student grants)
- send an email to including:
- an informal application letter addressed to the Chairs of the Organizing Committee
- a CV
- a confirmation letter of your status, signed by your tutor
The final decision about grants will be sent by e-mail directly to the applicants by 4th February, 2022. The evaluation committee will decide also if granted students will present a poster or an oral contribution during the LEAPS QT Conference.
Last Modified 15 December 2021