|New EU network oPAC supporting training researchers in accelerator science and technology.|
|Read about the some of the latest experiments performed on SGM2. Only in Danish Fysikoverraskelse: Elektrisk spænding opstår spontant i tyndfilm af lattergas|
All telephone numbers for Aarhus University were changed on 28/11-2011. Please see the ISA staff contact list for the new ISA telephone numbers.
Read about the some of the latest experiments performed on SGM3 in English: A new spin on topological insulator surfaces and in Danish Dansk forskningsgennembrud: Spin-transistoren er kommet inden for rækkevidde.
Particles from space create cloud cover. ASTRID used in experiments to irradiate an artificial atmosphere.
Read more about it here:
Funding approved for new AMO beamline.
A postdoc position in accelerator physics available at ISA. More information on the post can be found here, including a link for applying online. Deadline for applications is the 20th September 2010.
The Danish National Advanced Technology Foundation has awarded the advanced technology project "Green accelerator technology for Magnet Systems" (“GREEN MAGNETS”) 9m DKK. Read more about it here
Call for proposals for March 2011-February 2012
The ISA User meeting was held on the 28th & 29th January 2010.
Other News Links
- Non-linear beam expander systems in high-power accelerator facilities, Workshop to be held at ISA on the 26th and 27th of March 2012.
- The 19th ESLS Meeting, (European Synchrotron Light Source), 23rd and 24th of November 2011.
- Synchrotron Radiation Linear Dichroism Workshop, Tuesday 15th June 2010.
- CERN Acclerator School RF for Accelerators, 8th - 17th June 2010, Ebeltoft, Denmark.
- ISA User Meeting 2010, 28th & 29th January 2010.
- Click to see list of previous meetings/workshops
Last Modified 30 August 2012